Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pirate Adventure 2026 rehost
#1
Improvements
  • New /botinfo (debugging)
  • New /chestinfo (debugging)
  • Player Class Optimize (DLL) and other optimizations
  • All bots enabled as long as increased player counts don't cause a problem
  • CDN commands integrated
  • Fixed Conquistadors not attacking players with cannons
  • Memory leak in Item_PiratePack items fixed
  • Chest category completion announced to everyone in server

Other details
Reply
#2
Bringing attention to the "trimmed" release from August 2023 that I assembled from the original 2022 release:
https://archive.org/details/blockland-pi...re-trimmed

This does not include any new features and fixes I introduced in the last two months. There is also a missing variable that enables "Event_setInvincibleFixed". When I get the chance I will package the gamemode I'm running now.



Apparently I already linked to it, good job past me:

(08-19-2026, 10:13 PM)Queuenard Wrote:
Reply
#3
I have no plans to close it at least until ClientSearcher and I get the last 80-100 chests.
Reply